>> Back To All News
American Rena filed a lawsuit against counterfeit party-ARENA officially
On August 13, 2012, American Rena officially filed a lawsuit against “Arena” (Sis-Joyce International Co., Ltd.), Annie Lin (Alice Lin), Virginia Wu and other potential defendants who we allege to have been working with Sis-Joyce. The lawsuit seeks damages and an injunction, claiming trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation, ect.; 16 violations of law and American Rena’s rights altogether.
Our complaint alleges that Sis-Joyce and the other defendants made several misleading announcements on renaskin.com, arenaskin.com and sisjoyce.com, touting they had taken over American Rena or bought the most advanced product formula from American Rena. We are currently represented by Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP, the largest US law firm devoted solely to litigation, and one of the most successful.
American Rena’s Complaint alleges the following claims:
- Federal Trademark Infringement;
- Common Law Trademark Infringement;
- Trademark Cancellation;
- Federal Unfair Competition;
- Copyright Infringement;
- Violation of the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act;
- Trade Secret Misappropriation;
- Interference with Prospective Economic Advantage;
- Trade Libel;
- False Light Invasion of Privacy;
- Violation of Right of Publicity;
- California Statutory Unfair Competition;
- California Common Law Unfair Competition;
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act Violation;
- Conspiracy to Violate RICO; and
- Unjust Enrichment.
Quinn Emanuel’s Website: http://www.quinnemanuel.com.
For Chinese members, please click “Chinese” button on the right upper corner on its homepage to read more information of Quinn Emanuel, “US Law Firm of the Year 2012”, in Chinese.
American Rena Int’l Corporation